Fall Waterfowl Hunting for mallards and Canada geese less than one mile from Squaw Creek NWR. We have seats available in pit blinds. $175 per hunter / per day
All necessary equipment provided to hunt. Full body duck decoys, full body Canada goose decoys, Mojo’s and snow goose decoys. Lodging is available for an additional charge. Pit blinds are heated.
We will be hunting a picked dry cornfield.
Fall Missouri waterfowl season. Call 855-473-2875 to reserve your seat.
These spring snow goose hunts are typically exciting and have good shooting action.
$175 Per Hunter / Per Day
- all equipment provided
- guided, semi-guided, and unguided hunts
Locations may include cornfields, pit blind style hunt, flooded field or pond.
Decoy Spreads Available
- 1000 full body decoys, 500 sillosocks, over 30 flyers -hilltop cornfield
- 700 sillo socks, up to 200 floaters, over 30 flyers – pond / cornfield / bean field
- 1500 Sillosocks, up 50 flyers – to go spread (go where the snow goose are at)
- 750 shells decoys (Avery 5/8s, full size, and motion shells) 300 – 500 sillo socks
- over 15 location that we can hunt in the Mound City / Squaw Creek NWR area
Based on Availability – – We can provide you with a field to hunt in a prime location around the Mound City and Squaw Creek NWR area. We have several locations of prime snow goose hunting ground we lease that the members may use.
Exclusive Fields Available – Additional Charge
Lodging – Completely furnished five bedroom farm house, with spacious ( kitchen, dining room. living room)
Food – Breakfast, Dinner, Supper ( can be provided)